Friday, January 12, 2018

Revised Obama Presidential Library Looks Like The Stump Of The Washington Monument

Rich Terrell
Hot Air  . . . "The video also describes Obama’s personal involvement in the design. “You should know that when I was younger I went through a phase where I wanted to be an architect,” Obama says. He adds, “So, as you can imagine, I’ve been pretty hands-on in the process.”


"This reminds me of a quote attributed to Obama back in 2008, “I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.” I guess you can now add, ‘ * I guess you can now add,  And I’m a better architect than my architects’ to that list.".
"Bottom line, if you like this look then I guess that’s one more amazing thing Obama can do. If not, well, you know who to blame." . . .
*Plus he made nine holes-in-one the first time he played golf!




No comments:

Sexual violence: New details about hostages life in Hamas captivity

  Kim Hjelmgaard (usatoday.com)     'We know they were raped in Hamas captivity': Chilling details of what hostages faced. Naama Lev...

https://spectator.org/